Plate frame filter press
1. Plate Frame Filter Press Introduction :
Plate frame filter press includes: manul plate frame filter press and automatic plate and frame filter press. Generally, plate frame filter press is composed by the host (rack and the filter chamber), hydraulic parts and electrical parts.
- Host section: there are two beams whose ends are respectively fixed on two sides of head plate and hydraulic cylinder, that is the rack. On the beams, there vertically suspend and arrange filter frame, filter plate, and filter cloth, which consist the filter chamber. And the filter chamber can horizontally move along the beam. Head plate is hinged with a piston rod. And the head plate dolly moves driven by hydraulic cylinder to press filter frame and filter plate. When reach the working pressure of hydraulic station, rotating the locking nut to maintain pressure. Then turn off the motor, then begin feeding materials and filtering.
- Hydraulic system: hydraulic system is composed by hydraulic auxiliary parts (oil tank and oil filter), hydraulic pump, valve, hydraulic cylinder and pipe, etc.
- Electrical components: electrical components are installed on the right side of the tank, and the control element is installed on the right side of oil cylinder seat.
Plate and frame filter press is widely used in food, chemical industry, metallurgy, oil refining, sewage treatment, etc.
2. Features of Plate Frame Filter Press:
- One of Top Three Filtration Equipment Manufacturers
- Patent on automatic plate-shifting system
- Fully Automatic, helping you reducing the labor intensity
- Filter press can be produced as your demand
- Provide training of operational technicians for you